HOST A FUNDRAISER ~
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
What is a Buckets of Hope Fundraiser event?
- Experience a fun, educational, purposeful event where everyone can make a positive impact on their world!
Who can participate?
- Buckets of Hope is a nationally-recognized fundraising event for churches, faith-based groups, schools, colleges, adults and kids of all ages!
Why host an event?
- Provide hope and relief to people living in extreme poverty and oppression!
- Support relational efforts in sharing the ultimate hope - the Good News!
- Educate event participants of needs and conditions affecting the impoverished and persecuted of our world!
Who receives the funds?
- 100% of all funds raised supports your selected ministry projects!
How does a Buckets of Hope event work?
- Participants solicit donations, submit collections on event day, visit the educational exhibits, and shoot baskets. It's that simple!
What is needed to host an event?
- "Bucket" Starter Kit
- Ministry Project
- Event Committee
- Props for Educational Exhibits
- Basketball Hoops
- Snacks & Drink
How do I receive a starter kit, and how much does it cost?
- Event kits and t-shirts are available via our online store!